Photoset reblogged from with 801 notes
recipe: healthy vegan chocolate-chip-oat-pancakes
for one serving you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, ground into a flour
- chopped dark chocolate or chocolate-chips (i used about 2-3tbsp.)
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/4- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 0.5-1 tbsp peanut butter
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cinnamon
- some drops vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. ground flax-seed (not sure if they will fall apart if you leave this out)
mix everything and cook pancakes in a non-stick pan, flipping them once.
I served them with freshly sliced strawberries, unsweetened coconut and agave nectar drizzled on top!